Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card offers its customers with an easy to use web portal through which they can apply for a new credit card. It is an advantageous health credit card great for financing health care expenses which are not covered by insurance. The card is backed by Wells Fargo Financial National Bank.
Benefits of the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card
- The bank charges no interest if the amount is paid in full within 6, 12, or 18 months
- No annual fee is associated with the card
- Card owners are enabled to instantly finance their health care expenses and then pay in a flexible manner with convenient monthly installments.
Applying for the Wells Fargo Health Advantage follows an easy process. We have provided a detailed information following which you can apply for a new card, check application status and cancel your application for the card.
In order to enroll for the Wells Fargo Credit Card, the applicant must meet the following requirements.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a resident of the United States with a valid US Social Security Number.
- Should have a clear credit record.
How to Enroll for Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card
Step 1: To apply for Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card, the user will have to go to this web page. To select the ‘healthcare need’ from the drop down menu and click ‘continue’
Step 2: Now,.On the next page, hit the ‘Apply Now’ button given below the credit card image.
Step 3: Now, you will enter a new screen where you will have to first select the type application and then provide with your ‘Personal Information’.
- Type of Application
- Name of the applicant
- Social Security Number
- E-mail address and Phone number
- Date of Birth
- Street address/City/State
- Zip Code
- Housing Status
Step 4: Scroll below and enter, the applicant employment information in the required fields:
- Employer name
- Work Phone Number
- Net Annual Income
Step 5: Now, hit the ‘continue’ button at the end of the application form and review the account’s terms and conditions on the next page. Once you are comfortable, press ‘submit’ to complete the process.
Check Application Status
To check the status of your application you need to visit the application status page of Wells Fargo. For accessing the page, the cardholder must provide the online banking Username and password. If you do not have these login particulars, enter other details in the bars like last name, date of birth, Social Security number and access phrase sent by mail.
Cancel Credit Card
To cancel the Wells Fargo Health Advantage Credit Card approach this link. If you have still any doubt regarding the cancellation call 1-800-642-4720
- Call– 800-459-8451 or 1-800-932-6736
- Customer Contact us, page Link.