The Limited Credit Card provides an enroll portal through which their customers can apply for a new credit card. This credit card is issued by Comenity Bank. It has great APR and offers $15 Reward for every 300 points earned shopping with The Limited credit card.
Benefits of the Card:
- Card owners will receive a $15 reward for every 300 points they earn on The Limited Card
- Get free hem service on pants purchased with The Limited Card
- The Limited Credit Card offers special rewards on cardholder’s birthday every year
- Free Basic Shipping when cardholders shop with The Limited card online.
To apply for a new The Limited Credit Card customers will need a web-enabled smartphone, tablet or a PC/Laptop. Customers can check their application status using the reference they received after applying for the card and can also close the card if needed.The application process is very simple and will require only a few minutes of your time. You’ll need to keep your personal and financial information ready.
To be qualified for the credit card applicant must fulfill the following criteria:
- The applicant must be 18 years of age or older
- They must be a U.S. resident residing in the United States. with a valid Social Security Number.
- Have a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address
- Should have a valid government-issued photo ID
How to Apply:
Step 2- The user will be taken to The Limited application page where they’ve to enter their personal information.
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Home Phone Number
- Work Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
Step 3- Next, the users will have to go through the terms and condition of applying for the card and click ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users will have to call the customer service at the number provided below to cancel their card or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-877-583-1963
- Contact Link