Herberger’s Credit Card offers an enroll portal for their customers to apply for a new credit card. The users can earn lots of points by making purchases using Herberger’s Credit Card. Herberger’s Credit Card is powered by Comenity Bank.
Benefits of the Card:
- Spend $200 and earn a $20 Rewards Card. Use your $20 Rewards Card on almost any purchase of $50 or more
- Points carry over year after year. Card owners will receive 1 point for every $1 they spend
- Spend $200 and earn two $20 Rewards Cards when you shop in store and online within a calendar month OR purchase in a featured department plus any other department in a calendar month.
- Cardholders can combine your rewards cards to save even more
- Birthday Celebration Offer
- Exclusive Savings Offers
- Special Email Promotions
To apply for Herberger’s Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number and should be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address. In this article we’ve discussed the application process and how to check application status. To check application status,the user will require their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore. So, just follow these steps and you won’t have any trouble applying for a new Herberger’s Credit Card
.How to Apply for Herberger’s Credit Card:
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their Personal Information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
- Phone Number: 1-855-567-7743
- Contact Link