The Victoria’s Secret Credit Card provides an enroll portal for the willing customers to apply for a new credit card. The Victoria’s Secret Credit Card is provided by Comenity Bank. Victoria’s Secret provide numerous rewards for their regular customers. Customers need to enroll themselves to check and redeem their points.
Benefits of the Card:
- Cardholders will receive a $10 reward ($15 for Forever Angels) for every time they earn 250 points. So the more they shop, the more rewards they’ll get.
- Cardholders can earn triple points on every bra purchase (including clearance). In addition to that, cardholders can pick one day per year to earn triple points on all their purchases.
- Victoria’s Secret provides free shipping on purchases that include a bra all year long.
- Victoria’s Secret provides an exclusive gift on their every cardholder’s birthday.
- Victoria’s Secret provides exclusive invites to an Angels only shopping events and scores extra offers throughout the year.
- Card owners can get automatically upgraded to Angel VIP status after earning 500 points for even more perks. Earn 1000 points to become a Forever Angel and get all the best offers and gifts.
To be eligible to apply for Victoria’s Secret Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users are needed to have a U.S. Social Security Number and have to be a US resident. Along with all these, the users will also require a street, rural route or APO/FPO mailing address. In this article we’ve explained the application process and how to check application status. To check application status,the user will require their reference number. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply:
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their Personal Information.
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Annual Income
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
Phone Number: 1-800-695-9478
Customer Care Address
PO Box 182273
Columbus, OH 43218-2273