Frontier Airlines Credit Card provides a secure online application portal make it easy for willing customers to apply for a new credit card. Frontier Airlines Credit Card is ideal for people who fly often with Frontier Airlines. Frontier Airlines Credit Card is powered by Barclaycard.
Benefits of the Card:
- Card owners can earn 40,000 bonus miles after $500 in purchases in the first 90 days.
- Cardholders can redeem miles for two domestic roundtrip award tickets but will be subject to fees/taxes starting from $22.40.
- Earn 2 miles per $1 on FlyFrontier.com purchases and 1 mile per $1 on all other purchases.
- Award Redemption Fee Waiver
- Cardholders can use their card for at least one purchase every 6 months to keep miles from expiring.
- Complimentary FICO Credit Score
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR of 16.24% or 25.24%, based on creditworthiness
- Credit Card owners have the chance to earn a $100 Frontier Airlines flight discount voucher after their account anniversary when they have spent $2,500 or more in purchases on their account during their card membership year .
To apply for the Frontier Airlines Credit Card the customers will have to be eligible for it. The customers will have to be at least 18 years old to be eligible for this credit card, he/she should have a valid US address and a valid Social Security number. They should also possess other valid government photo-ID.
How to Apply
Step 1- To apply for Frontier Airlines Credit Card, the user will have to go to this web page. Here there are two options provided by Visa, the first has a $69 annual fee but offers much more earning potential with more generous rewards programs. The second has no annual fee but offers less. The applications for both cards are identical. Choose any one and click ‘Apply Now’.
Step 2- The user will be taken to the next page where they’ve to first enter their ‘Personal Information’ start the application process.
- Legal Name
- Permanent Address
- Zip Code
- Length of time spent at said address
- Residence Status
Step 3- On the next page, the users will have to enter their ‘Employment and Financial Information’ along with their ‘Contact Information’.
- Total Income
- Primary Phone Number
- E-mail Address
- Work Phone (Opt.)
Step 4- After providing all these information, the users will have to provide security information which includes ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Mother’s Maiden Name’.
Step 5- The users can select if they wish to view their statements online instead of getting it through mail. And they can also transfer their balance from some other credit to this credit card. They just have to enter the card information and the amount they desire to transfer (minimum $100, maximum $20,000).
Step 6- Finally, the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Apply’ button to complete the process.
Credit Card Application Status:
Step 2- Here, the user will have to enter the necessary information. Click ‘Check Status’.
- Last Name
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Zip Code
- E-mail Address
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 720-374-4200 and speak to them regarding the issue.
Phone Number: 720-374-4200