Capital One Secured Credit Card has a smooth online interface allowing their customers to have an easy time applying for a new credit card and register for their services. The average customer rating of Capital One Secured Credit Card is 4.4. And it is ideal for people who are trying to rebuild their credit
Benefits of the card:
- Users can make the minimum required security deposit and they’ll get an initial credit line of $200. In addition to that, they can deposit more money before their account opens to get a higher credit line, up to $3,000.
- Users can get access to a higher credit line after making their first 5 monthly payments on time with no additional deposit needed.
- Capital One Secured Credit Card has purchase rate of 24.99% variable APR
- Cardholders will have unlimited access to their credit score and tools to help them monitor their credit profile with CreditWise.
- No Annual fee
To apply for the card the user will have to be at least eighteen (18) years of age and should be a permanent resident of U.S. For assistance in applying for the card, please follow the instructions given below. After getting enrolled the user can check their application status using their reference number. If any customers decide not to get a credit card, they can also cancel their card.
How to Apply for Capital One Secured Credit Card:
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to fill up the application form. First, they’ve to enter their ‘Personal Information’.
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total Annual Income
- Housing Status
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Approximate Credit Bills per Month
Step 3- Next, the user, will have to enter some ‘Additional Information.
- Employment Status
- Employer Name
- Check Preference
- Bank Accounts Held
- Total Balance of Bank Accounts
- Value of Investment Accounts
Step 4- Lastly, the users will have to review the terms and conditions before selecting ‘Continue to Review’ and thereby submitting your application.
To inquire about application status, the user will have to contact the bank at 1-800-227-4825 a provide them their application reference number to get the status report.
How to Cancel the Card:
To cancel the card or close the credit card account, the user will have to contact the customer service at 1-800-227-4825 and speak to them regarding the issue.
- Phone Number: 1-800-227-4825
- Contact Link