Gander Mountain Credit Card offers a secure online enroll portal for their customers to apply for a new credit card. Gander Mountain is powered by Comenity Bank. This credit card is ideal for those who regularly shop at Gander Mountain stores and they could earn many rewards on their purchases.
Benefits of the Card:
- After applying for the credit card the users are automatically enrolled in Rewards Program.
- Card owners will receive $60 Rewards Certificate when they spend $500 on everyday purchases with their new Gander Mountain MasterCard in the first 90 days and one of the purchases is outside of Gander Mountain/Overton’s
- Cardholders will receive 3 points per Dollar on all Gander Mountain purchases
- And 2 Points per Dollar on Gas and Grocery purchases
- 1 Point per Dollar everywhere else Mastercard is accepted
- Once you earn 1,000 points, you will receive a $10 reward certificate!
- Reward points are automatically tracked and available on your monthly statement
- Sign up on-line to view your monthly statements and make payments, download your recent transactions, add authorized buyers and much more!
To apply for Gander Mountain Credit Card the users will have to at least 18 years of age and should have a valid government-issued photo ID. Users will also need a U.S. Social Security Number and have to be a US resident. We have also provided guidelines to check application status, cancel the credit card and application for the card. To check application status,the user will require their reference number. So, if you are wishing to apply for the credit card follow the steps mentioned below and have a great day ahead. Users can also cancel their card if they feel they don’t need it anymore.
How to Apply:
Step 1- Customers can apply for Gander Mountain Credit Card by going to the Comenity Bank Homepage (d.comenity.net/gandermountaincard). Here click on ‘Apply‘.
Step 2- The user will be taken to a new page where they’ve to first enter their personal information. They’ll need to provide their ‘Full Name’, ‘Social Security Number’, ‘Date of Birth’, ‘Annual Income’.
Step 3- Next, the users will have to fill in their Contact information.
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Email Address
- Mobile Phone Number
Step 4- Finally, the user will have to authorize a buyer and click ‘Continue’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number mentioned above and provide your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided above or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close your account.
- Phone Number: 1-888-542-6337
- Contact Link