The Toys R Us Credit Card provides an enroll portal for their customers to apply for the new credit card. Toys “R” Us, Inc. is an American toy and juvenile-products retailer founded in 1948 and headquartered in Wayne, New Jersey, in the New York City metropolitan area.
Benefits of the Card:
- By registering for an “R”Us Credit Card account online the card owners can choose to get either 15% off or special financing (minimum purchase required) with their “R”Us Credit Card.
- Cardholders can earn 2 points per $1 at Toys R Us & Babies R Us (excludes account opening offer)
- And they can also earn 1 point per $4 everywhere else MasterCard is accepted.
- On earning a total of 125 points the cardholders will receive $5 in R Us Reward Dollars.
- Cardholders can save 10% off in-store purchases made with the R Us Credit Card Every Thursday (must be requested at time of purchase. No coupon required. Cannot be combined with account opening offer.)
- Cardholders will receive all the benefits of Rewards R Us.
To apply for Toys r Us Credit Card (often called as toysrus credit card) the users must not have any seriously delinquent accounts, their credit history must be free of bankruptcies and they should be at least 18 years of age. Apart from all these, they should provide a valid Social Security number. Here we’ve discussed the application procedure for this credit card so if you’re having any trouble applying for this credit card, then follow the steps given below.
How to Apply:
Step 2- On the next page, you’ll be asked if you are already a Rewards R Us member or not. If you already have enrolled in this program, click ‘Yes’ and enter your details. If not, click ‘No, Please Enroll Me in Rewards‘ to proceed with the application.
Step 3- You’ll be taken to the next page where you’ll have to provide your personal information.
- Zip code
- Home Phone Number
- Bussiness Phone Number
- Cell/Other Phone numbers
- Email Address
- Annual net income
- Length of time at current address
Step 4- Next the users will have to select their choice of statement delivery and provide some necessary verification details.
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Number
- Driver’s license Number
- Expiration date
- Mothers Maiden Name
Step 5- Next, Review the details for the optional Card Security program, which cancels balances of up to $10,000 if you meet certain conditions. Check the “Yes” box if you want to enroll in this service, keeping in mind that there is a monthly fee of $1.66 per $100 of the ending monthly balance on your account statement to participate.
Step 6- Finally the users will have to review the terms and condition and click on ‘Accept and Submit’.
To know your application status the user will have to call the bank at the number provided and give in your application reference number to get the status report.
Goody's Credit Card Application. Cancel the Card:
Users can cancel their card by calling the customer service at the number provided or they can also visit the bank and ask them to close their account.
- Phone Number: 1-855-389-2365
- Contact Link