It is very easy to apply for the Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card using the web portal of the Capital One Bank. It is a Cash Back rewards card that offers its customers with a wide range of cash backs on all purchases. If you are seeking for a credit card to finance your everyday expenses at no additional costs, this is a great option for you. Although you can save on purchases, there is a late payment fee associated with the card.
Benefits of the Capital One Quicksilver Credit Card
- No foreign transaction fee
- Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase
- The cash backs earned do not expire
- Enhanced fraud coverage
- Spending $500 within the first 3 months of account opening receive a $100 cash back
If you are willing to obtain the credit card, you can apply at Capital One’s secure site. To apply you must be a resident of the United States, have a government issued photo ID and have a clear credit record. Read on to find a detailed guideline to the application process. We have also provided steps that will assist you in checking application status and close account.
How to Apply
Step 1– To begin, open the summary page (capitalone.com) of the Capital One and then search for the “Apply Now” button located just below the card icon, as shown in the picture below. (For direct access to the application page, use this Link).
Step 2– View the rates and disclosures before getting started with the application.
Step 3– Complete the personal information section with the following details:
- Email Address
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Phone Number
- Employer Phone Number
- Social Security Number
- Date of Birth
- Total Annual Income
- Housing Status
- Monthly rent/mortgage payment
- Enter the approx. amount you sent using credit cards
- Select how often you carry a balance on business and personal credit cards
- Select the number of authorized users you would wish to add
Step 4– Proceed to the Additional Information section and then provide the following details:
- Current Employment Status
- Employer Name
- Select whether you are interested in cash advances
- Select whether you have bank accounts
- Balance of all your bank accounts
- Value of your investment accounts
Step 5– Read the important disclosures and then click “Continue”. Review and then submit the application form.
Check Application Status
To check the status of your application you are required to contact the customer service department using the information provided below.
Discover Credit Card Application. Cancel Credit Card
To close a credit card account a customer must contact the credit card company using the details mentioned below.
- Call: 1-877-383-4802
- Contact us page Link